Carven Outerwear For Women
Pink textured midi coat from Carven.
Free Shipping + Returns
Long sleeve cotton coat in camel beige. Tonal topstitching throughout. Peaked lapel collar. Button closure and buttoned trim at front. Welt pockets at waist. Gold-tone logo charm on detachable chain with toggle fastening at back. Elasticized back hem. Welt pocket at fully lined interior. Tonal stitching.
Black wool blend notched lapels belted coat from Carven.
Marine blue wool blend oversized double-breasted coat from Carven.
Grey virgin wool fur trimmed lapel coat from Carven.
Multicolour wool blend houndstooth pattern coat from Carven.
Black wool blend zipped belted coat from Carven.
Pink, white and black wool blend belted check coat from Carven.
Turquoise wool and mohair blend belted teddy coat from Carven.
Free Shipping + Returns
Long sleeve virgin wool-blend coat in marine blue. Notched lapel collar with button fastening. Concealed button closure at front. Welt pockets at waist. Cinch strap with press-stud and button fastenings at waist. Fully lined. Tonal hardware. Tonal stitching.
Grey wool prince of wales oversized coat from Carven.
Beige cotton and linen contrast collar coat from Carven.
Carven Belted Coat in Rose. - size 36/4 (also in ) Carven Belted Coat in Rose. - size 36/4 (also in ) Chic, feminine rose is the base of Carven?s Belted Coat. The immaculate cut is designed by a blend of cozy wool, with a belted waist that defines your figure, making it a beautiful choice to layer with come nightfall.. Self: 75% virgin wool 25% mohairContrast: 65% acetate 35% viscose. Dry clean only. Front snap button closure. Side seam pockets. Belted waist with buckle closure. Back slit. CRVR-WO3. 1049M314. Founded in 1945 as a Paris couture house by French couturier Madame Carmen de Tommaso, the brand was reinvented in 2009 by former Givenchy designer Guillaume Henry, into a hip yet chic consumer coveted ready-to-wear label. Remaining true to its couture aesthetics, Carven integrates feminine details into its unconventional pieces, attracting the attention of Hollywoods elite celebrities from Beyonce and Rihanna to Isabelle Huppert and Emma Watson. Pieces range from cocktail dresses with a Parisian flare to structured textured leather bags.
A small pointed collar, buckled tabs on the waist and a virgin wool-infused blend inform this versatile sleeveless coat from Carven. The black color will never date and can be worn with any look. 82% Cotton, 18% Virgin Wool
In a pale wash of pretty pink, this twill coat from Carven is crafted with wool and embellished with silver-tone beads. The immaculate cut is flattering with a streamlined shape and pointed lapels. 68% Wool, 17% Polyamide, 15% Polyester
Dyed in cream-white, Carven makes cold-weather dressing effortless with this virgin wool-blend coat. The classic double-breasted silhouette is offset with a contemporary cocoon-shape that keeps the look voluminous and flattering. 66% Virgin Wool, 34% Polyester
A monochrome choice for the colder weather, this Carven coat is a minimal layer to pair with your colorful separates. A mix of horizontal and vertical black and white detail topped up with a solid collar, it's a failproof choice for a chic Parisian look. 73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide
up to 25% OFF on selected
- TURTLENECK- EPAULETS- THREE-QUARTER SLEEVE- SINGLE-BREASTED WITH SNAP FASTENER FASTENING- DRAWSTRING FASTENING ON WAIST AND HEM- TWO SIDE POCKETS- SINGLE-VENT ON BACK- LINED- LENGTH: 110 CM- 80% WOOL, 20% POLYAMIDE- MODEL IS WEARING SIZE 36
up to 25% OFF on selected
- V COLLAR WITH NOTCHED LAPEL- THREE-QUARTER SLEEVE- SINGLE-BREASTED WITH BUTTON FASTENING- BELTED WAIST WITH ICONIC BUCKLE- TWO SIDE POCKETS- SINGLE VENT ON BACK- ALL-OVER CHECK FABRIC- UNLINED- LENGTH: 110 CM- 74% WOOL, 23% POLYAMIDE, 3% OTHER FABRIC- MODEL IS WEARING SIZE 36
up to 25% OFF on selected
- NOTCHED LAPEL WITH BUTTONS- LONG SLEEVE- HIDDEN BUTTON CLOSURE- NON-DETACHABLE BELT- TWO SIDE POCKETS- LINED- LENGTH: 105 CM- 66% VIRGIN WOOL, 34% POLYESTER- MODEL IS WEARING SIZE 34
With its slightly oversized straight fit and vibrant choice of color, the Carven coat is double-breasted this season. Irresistibly soft, this mid-length Virgin Wool Coat with mohair promises soft, comfy moments in the midst of winter. With its triangular belt buckle, it can be worn open or belted. Perfect with casual or tailored pants, this monochrome coat, with a subtle sleepwear inspiration, also perfectly combines with skirts.
Inspired by the harmonious and timeless lines of the trench coat, this Woolen Coat from the Carven Fall-Winter 2017 collection is tinted with soft, powdered shades. Worn double-breasted with a belt to reveal its subtle A-line structure, this mid-length coat plays with volume. Disciples of vibrant clothing will boost their looks by pairing a short, close-fitting dress with this assertive piece from the winter wardrobe.
Since the brand's creation in 1945, Carven has seduced women seeking simple, modern pieces. The mixed Wool Tulip Coat is a new take on the English paletot jacket of the 60s with a cut evoking a sailor jacket. Shaking up feminine and masculine norms, we love wearing it with a short wool dress or with a basic jeans and T-shirt outfit.
- Carven red cream and black coat- Cotton-blend bouclé- Side slit pockets back vent fully lined- Partially concealed snap and button fastenings through front - 71% cotton 28% polyester 1% elastan; lining: 65% acetate 35% viscose- Dry clean
Since the beginning, the Carven house has had a democratic and distinctly Parisian view of fashion design. In the ‘40s, founder Madame Carmen de Tommaso broke through the austere world of haute couture as an innovator with a spontaneous and fresh style, which she adapted to the everyday life of women at that time. 100% cotton oversized cocoon coat with all-over plaid pattern, extra-wide notched lapels, concealed button down front, two side pockets, double-layered back with elastic hem, split hem and full lining. Available now in multicolor.
Classic cocoon coat in wool-blend fabric. Notch lapels. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Double-breasted button front. Waist welt pockets. Back vent. Lined. About 37" from shoulder to hem. Virgin wool/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4.
- Carven red coat- Cotton-twill - Two breast pockets two front welt pockets fully lined- Partially concealed button fastenings through front - 100% cotton; lining: 65% acetate 35% viscose- Dry clean
Coat Linen Front slit pocket Button fastening at front Fully lined Dry clean Imported Contrasting trims
Since the beginning, the Carven house has had a democratic and distinctly Parisian view of fashion design. In the ‘40s, founder Madame Carmen de Tommaso broke through the austere world of haute couture as an innovator with a spontaneous and fresh style, which she adapted to the everyday life of women at that time. Wool/poly blend double-breasted coat with padded shoulders, front button closure and all-over leopard print. Available now in multicolor.
- Carven beige coat- Linen - Black cotton-blend collar breast pockets front welt pockets fully lined- Partially concealed button fastenings through front - Fabric1: 100% linen; fabric2: 65% cotton 35% polyester; lining: 100% cotton - Dry clean
- Carven off-white and black coat- Bouclé- Crepe collar front welt pockets fully lined- Button fastenig at front- 47% cotton 32% polyester 18% viscose 3% other fibres; lining: 65% acetate 35% viscose- Dry clean
- Carven mushroom coat- Quilted shell- Hood ribbed elasticated cuffs and hem snap-fastening front slit pockets black and white back appliqué fully lined- Snap and concealed zip fastenings at front- 100% polyester; lining: 52% acetate 48% viscose- Dry clean
Baize Basic solid color Round collar 1 button Frogs Single-breasted Long sleeves Semi-lined Two pockets Half-belt