Athleta Rock Springs Jacket
The cold-weather jacket with zoned insulation where we need it, stretch panels where we want it and reflective details to keep it urban.
- INSPIRED FOR: adventure To Fro
- Full-front zip, zipper garage won't chafe your chin, mesh lined venting at center back
- Reflective details at neck, back and sleeves
- Storm cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place (and offer extra hand coverage)
- 2 front zip pockets
- Skims over the body with room to layer
- Body length in size medium: Regular: 27.5" Petite: 25.5"
- WATER-RESISTANT PANELS. Sleek fabric along front, back and shoulders ward off light rain where it counts
- WIND-RESISTANT PANELS. Stops wind from passing through the shoulder, front and back fabric and giving you a chill
- ZONED INSULATION. Insulation pieced along shoulder, front and back for toastiness
- IT FEELS: Midweight, toasty, comfortable
- Machine wash and dry.